Thursday, February 28, 2008

The President & CEO, Lance K. Poulsen of NCFE FRAUD SCAM wants....

Profile: Lance K. Poulsen(From the 'Dispatch' Business section for May 9, 2000)
Tuesday, May 9, 2000 4:19 PM

This is where we need to begin the unravelling of this MASSIVE fraud!

(Pay attention to the part of this Bio at two crucial insights that begin the dots....Lance Poulsen states that his experiences as : director of marketing services, vice president of marketing, and president of Rajo Motor and Manufacturing Inc. his experience prepared him to "BEGIN HIS OWN INSURANCE BUSINESS"? Better yet, the largest Financial LENDING Instituiton to "FAILING" Healthcare companies with reeivables?

Also: "If I could change one thing about my industry: We would like to standardize the technology making the medical industry more efficient and cost-effective." (This is something that must be considered when Both Sides of the aisle want to implement electronic files for our healthcare system. Ask, is the law written to protect HONEST Americans and written to prevent the minds like Lance Poulsen another open door for healthcare fraud in America?


Profile: Lance K. Poulsen
(From the 'Dispatch' Business section for May 9, 2000) Tuesday, May 9, 2000 4:19 PM

Age: 56
Title: Chairman and president
Company name: National Century Financial Enterprises Inc.

Company overview: NCFE is the country's largest provider of health-care accounts-receivable financing via its securitized portfolios, serving more than 1,500 medical providers. In addition to its Dublin headquarters, NCFE has offices in Scottsdale, Ariz.; Durham, N.C.; and Port Charlotte, Fla. The company employs more than 240 and projects revenues of more than $350 million in 2000.

Thumbnail sketch of my career:
Marketing has been my primary focus over the past 32 years. My first professional position was with Hamm's Brewery in St. Paul, Minn., as director of marketing services. I went on to serve as vice president of marketing at Atlantic India Rubber and Plastics Co. in Chicago, president of Rajo Motor and Manufacturing Inc. and president of Dinsmore Tire Corp. in Palm Beach, Fla.

These experiences prepared me well to begin my own insurance business in Columbus in 1986 called the Poulsen Group. And, as a result of that venture, NCFE became a reality in 1991.

Education: B.S., business administration, Roosevelt University; master's, marketing science and international business, University of Iowa

First job: As a teenager, I was a box wrapper and part-time salesman at the Robert Hall Clothing Store.

What I learned: Selling and marketing is more lucrative than packaging.

Management philosophy: As the old Danish saying goes, "God gives every bird its food, but does not drop it into the nest." Because my parents immigrated from a European nation, I, as a first-generation American, have learned our country abounds in opportunity for those willing to take a chance and venture a new idea.

My biggest mistake: Once while cruising in the coastal waters of Florida, I inadvertently turned the chart upside down and ran my vessel hard aground at a high speed.

How I resolved that mistake: I now make sure I always have the chart right-side up. Much like life, some things appear different than they actually are, and we must take time to examine the facts.

Recent corporation accomplishment
: We've purchased and turned around more than $12 billion of receivables to date. NCFE also has earned "AAA" bond ratings from Fitch Investor Services, Duff & Phelps Credit Rating Co. and Standard & Poor's Corp.

Corporate changes or initiatives: NCFE is working to offer clients online capabilities that will include Web-based health-care financial services.

Biggest challenge my company faces: Our biggest challenge is to attract and hire competent young men and women who can adapt to the ever-changing e-commerce world.

How my industry has changed in the past decade: As a large finance company in the medical arena, in the last 10 years, the burden of paying for health care in the United States has shifted from the governmental sector to the private sector. Hospitals, even the not-for-profit hospitals, must render services on a cost-effective basis. This refocusing of our industry in a managed-care environment is our challenge.

If I could change one thing about my industry: We would like to standardize the technology making the medical industry more efficient and cost-effective.

My biggest complaint about Columbus: It doesn't have an NFL team or a central hub airport.

My favorite place for a business lunch: The Bogey Inn
What I do to relax: Boating
My last vacation: I visited friends and family in Denmark and introduced my wife to all in December.

What it all means: Do the best you can as often as possible and have fun doing it.

No comments: